Our experienced, compassionate and knowledgeable admission staff are available to speak with you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During your confidential phone consultation we will:
- Answer your specific questions and concerns.
- Assess which program might be right for you or your loved one.
- Assist you with any additional support or referrals that you may need.
You can also meet us in person. Call our admissions to set up a tour and see the center firsthand. We invite you to meet our staff, talk to one of our therapists, or speak to an alumnus to better understand the client experience at New Found Life.
Call 1-800-635-9899 speak with one of our admissions specialists now.
Or if you’d prefer you can request information by clicking here GET HELP NOW.
The Admissions Process
While there are a few steps to the process, it’s designed to get you or your loved one into the appropriate level of treatment as quickly as possible. Once you have made the initial inquiry regarding admission, our staff will talk with you individually to begin an assessment for you or your loved one.
- An individual assessment is made for you or your loved one
- Program description is made and what is required of individual while in treatment
- Intervention coordination if applicable
- Coordinate travel to our facility
- Other referrals where appropriate
Fees & Costs
Call 1-800- 635-9899 speak with one of our admissions specialists now.
Our Commitment to Confidentiality
New Found Life’s commitment to each person’s privacy and confidentiality is ensured by our legal responsibility and mandated by Federal HIPAA regulations. Each staff member is dedicated to upholding these standards in all communications and records.
Information for Incoming Residents
Our program has rules and requirements that have evolved from years of experience in working with alcoholics and addicts. It is important that residents follow the rules even if they do not fully agree with them. They are designed to help them practice personal discipline and personal responsibility. Our program is simple. Residents must:
- Cooperate with the treatment team
- Participate in their recovery
- Follow the schedule
- Observe the rules
- Take direction
- Get a sponsor
- Work the steps
- Attend required meetings, step studies, workshops and groups
- Get phone numbers and call people in the program daily
- Read all required literature
- Be of service
What to Bring and What Not to Bring for Your Stay
Pack enough for two (2) weeks. Bring both indoor and outdoor clothing appropriate to the season. Laundry facilities and laundry soap are available. Please note this list is not inclusive and management reserves the right to store property as they see fit.
- All personal hygiene articles including bath soap, deodorant, shampoo, razors, toothpaste, toothbrush and tampons (Nothing that contains Alcohol)
- Blow dryer/curling iron
- Casual clothes
- Walking shoes/tennis shoes
- Socks (several pairs)
- Jacket, sweatshirt or heavy sweater
- Bathrobe, slippers, and pajamas
- Money for laundry machines
- Prescriptions for any approved medications
Do Not Bring
- Laptop computers, iPads, tablets, etc. (We DO NOT store these items)
- Any medications not pre-approved or without prescription
- Over the counter medications unless for a specific condition
- Alcohol-based mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide, perfume, or isopropyl alcohol or any items that contain alcohol
- No food items. We can not accept any items that have not been purchased under our supervision.
- Your car
- Scissors (of any type), mace, pepper spray, knives
- Clove cigarettes, chewing tobacco
- Mp3 players, iPods, etc
- No Face Metal
- Multivitamins (one nationally recognized brand)
- Stuffed animal
- An extra blanket (no bedspreads)
- Cigarettes (money for cigarettes)
- Watch and alarm clock (no radio alarm clocks)
- Personal address book, stationery, stamps, and books
- Sunglasses (if used)
Due to limited storage space please DO NOT send anything to your loved one without prior authorization. Please contact your loved one’s Case Manager for futher details.